Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year ~ New Start

Well, 2011 is quickly coming to an end and as we prepare to greet 2012 with new hope and anticipation. I find myself reflecting on the past year.

2011 seemed to be a troubled year for many, myself included. My year is ending with love, joy and happiness in my heart and a renewed determination to make those great feelings continue on through the upcoming New Year.

Are you planning on a BIG celebration with all the bells and whistles or maybe a quiet evening of movie watching and togetherness? I think my girls are going to celebrate BIG but, me and my sweetie are planning to snuggle in and watch movies, play with sweet Jace and bring in the New Year quietly.

If you're planning to go out, please be safe while having a great time!!

Live~Laugh~Love
that is my New Years mantra

Do you make resolutions? I have always tried to but never seem to follow through with them. This year, I'm not making any other than to be the best ME I can be.


Happy New Year!!

~Sending Love, Light and Prayers for a Magically Wonderful New Year  out to all~

God Bless!

2 comments:

Doran & Jody said...

I don't set New Year's Resolutions. I don't like to set myself up to fail.

I just try to enjoy, have fun, be positive, yada yada.

Still thinking of a motto/theme for the year though.

Have a great and safe NEW YEAR!

Dianie said...

Happy New Year!!!

I think me,Alan and Jayda bug will do the same... snuggle, wuggle :)

Hugs,
~Diane