One of the most magical parts of the Christmas Season is the Christmas Carols. They always seem to put a smile on my face and sometimes bring a tear to my eye. When I listen to them it brings peace and joy to my soul.
I really do LOVE all Christmas Carols but, my all time favorite is
'The Little Drummer Boy'
OH MY!! It always touches a special place deep in my heart. Even just reading the lyrics brings a tear to my eye.
The Little Drummer Boy
Come they told me, pa rum pum pum pum
A new born King to see, pa rum pum pum pum
Our finest gifts we bring, pa rum pum pum pum
To lay before the King, pa rum pum pum pum,
rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum,
So to honor Him, pa rum pum pum pum,
When we come.
Little Baby, pa rum pum pum pum
I am a poor boy too, pa rum pum pum pum
I have no gift to bring, pa rum pum pum pum
That's fit to give the King, pa rum pum pum pum,
rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum,
Shall I play for you, pa rum pum pum pum,
On my drum?
Mary nodded, pa rum pum pum pum
The ox and lamb kept time, pa rum pum pum pum
I played my drum for Him, pa rum pum pum pum
I played my best for Him, pa rum pum pum pum,
rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum,
Then He smiled at me, pa rum pum pum pum
Me and my drum.
Put on your favorite Christmas CD
and have a beautiful Holiday filled with music!
My wish for you is for you to have peace, love and joy in your heart during this wonderful time of the year!!
and have a beautiful Holiday filled with music!
My wish for you is for you to have peace, love and joy in your heart during this wonderful time of the year!!

3 comments:
Good morning Linda,
I hope you are enjoying your morning :)
I Love Christmas carols too. They are just beautiful.
My favorite carol is The Little drummer Boy as well. Hearing it fills my heart so big it feels like it may burst out of my chest, and I cant help but to shed a tear or two.
My favorite group or singer that sings it is Bob Seager and the silver bullet band.
Who is your favorite?
have a great day,
~Diane
I like Bob Seager but I don't even know who the silver bullet band is. I don't care who is singing when it comes to Christmas Carols...I LOVE THEM ALL!! LOL my girls probably think I'm such a nerd
Linda, lol...
The silver bullet band is Bob Seagers Band :)
You keep making me smile :);)
~Diane
Post a Comment