Friday, December 23, 2011

The Magic of Christmas ~ Day 23

WOW this month has flown by!! I can't believe the BIG day is almost here. Have you done all the things that you needed to do to prepare for Santa's visit?
 Do you have your stockings hung? Cookies and milk ready? Presents wrapped? Smiles on? Joy in your heart?

I do!! I am getting pretty anxious waiting for his arrival!!

We pull out the computer and skype with Aubrey Christmas morning. I love being able to watch Dylan open his gifts. This year my sweet grandson Jace will be at his dads until late morning so we are going to wait to open our gifts until he gets home...we may even do the skype thing with him too...I wish they were all at my house!

They have both been pretty good boys this year and I'm hoping Santa gives them just what they wanted *wink, wink*

I'm pretty sure he will!

I wanted to share their pictures with Santa with you today. They were both pretty excited to tell him what they wanted...LOL My oh my how I LOVE them!!
 
Look at those smiles!! They are counting their sleeps to the BIG day!!

The Joy of the children is what it's all about this time of year!! They put that extra boost of magic in the air!











Have a beautiful day!! God Bless!

2 comments:

Dianie said...

ahhh, look how sweet they are :)

Can you believe I dont have one thing wrapped? Yikes!!!!
That will be on my too doo list today, when Jayda takes a nap :)

Happy Christmas eve, eve :)

~Diane

Linda said...

Uh Oh!! you better get busy!!..Just let Jayda help ya........LOL