Well, today is the Eyre family Christmas party. I am soooo excited to get the chance to visit with family that I don't get to see often.
Wish EVERYONE was still here and could be there!
Thinking about my mom, dad and my sister Jeanette a lot lately.
I also wish Larry and Randy were closer so they could be here for the party!
Thinking about my mom, dad and my sister Jeanette a lot lately.
I also wish Larry and Randy were closer so they could be here for the party!
LOVE them all so very much!
A blast from the past...WOW were we ever young and thin!
and....Look at us now...WOW old and chubby....LOL
This has to be a somewhat short post because my job for the party is cooking up 20 lbs. of hamburger and making a roaster pan full of sloppy Joe. Of course I have also procrastinated on putting my gifts for them together and so now I am under the gun to get it all ready! YIKES!!
OH MY GOSH!!
I LOVE THIS!!
I AM THE QUEEN OF THE MAD RUSH
hahaha
Hope you all have a beautiful day!!
God Bless You!




1 comment:
well you make the best sloppy joes ever, thats why it's your job :)
I am the great last minute-er too..
Maybe we like that insane frantic rush feeling sub-consiously?
:)
Have a splendid day with your family.
~Diane
Post a Comment