The Christmas lights in town are so beautiful. Last night we took Jace to see a few and we came upon a house that was TOTALLY decked out. We stopped so Jace could get a good look, there was a sign to tune your radio station to a certain station. We did and OH MY GOSH!! the lights went with the music. we sat there and watched it through several songs. Jace was mesmerized by it and was so quiet as he watched the light show. I think he could have sat there all night!
It was totally magical!!
Don't you just LOVE seeing all the lights through town? I certainly do!! I of course didn't have my camera so I had to search and show you a little bling anyway!
Go take a little ride, it's BEAUTIFUL out there!!
My wish for all of you today is that you are able to soak in the warm and fuzzy feelings that are all around you during this very special time of the year!!
Love and Happiness to you on this Glorious day!!

2 comments:
Hi Linda,
I want to take Jayda to see that house.
We went for a ride to see the lights the other night and my gosh.. Brigham is full of festive Christmas lights. It is truly beautiful!
~Diane
You should take her, it's so cool. I just know she would love it! It's on 5th west between 7th and 8th North. Accross the street from the elementary school.
Post a Comment