Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Magic of Christmas ~ Day 20

Have you ever heard a song that just brings tears to your eyes EVERY time you hear it? It happens to me a lot. I want to share just such a song with you today. The power of Love really can get you through so many different trials and obstacles you face in you life.

Martina McBride's "I'm gonna love you through it" is that kind of song

When you have a spouse or significant other that is willing to love you through those dark and desperate times in your life it is the most magical thing in the world! I am so grateful to have a husband that has loved me through all of the difficult times in my life.
Thank you for always being there for me Barney, you are my rock!! I could NEVER truly express how deeply I love you for all that you do for me! You are my magic!! Thank you for 29 beautiful, magical, wonderful Christmas'!! I love you to pieces!!





2 comments:

Dianie said...

WoW!!!! 29 Christmas' That right there is magical :)
He is a sweet fella..I love how he fixes your coffee and gets your pills ready for you to take every morning. I just think that is the sweetest thing to do.

:)

~Diane

Carson said...

awee I love you Aunt Diane! annd you to of course mom!