Well, I just thought that today I would share what a incredible day I had yesterday at the family Christmas party!
LOVE~Love~LoVe my family!!
We have tried really hard to make sure we have a Christmas party and a big get together in the summer since my mom and dad aren't here to take care of it. I think they would be very happy that we make a point of it and, well.... I really believe they were there with us yesterday.
LOVE~Love~LoVe my family!!
We have tried really hard to make sure we have a Christmas party and a big get together in the summer since my mom and dad aren't here to take care of it. I think they would be very happy that we make a point of it and, well.... I really believe they were there with us yesterday.
Any time family comes together I can feel myself being filled with love, gratitude and ....YEP you guessed it MAGIC!!
I am one of nine children so you can just imagine the size of my family! HUGE doesn't even begin to describe it. We had to have it at a church instead of a house this year because there are just too many of us.
I am so thankful for each and every person in my family. We don't see each other often but each one holds a special place in my heart.
God Bless you and keep you surrounded by his angels!
God Bless you and keep you surrounded by his angels!


1 comment:
Looks like a wonderful party!
Love seeing all the tiny tots :)
~Diane
Post a Comment