Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Magic of Christmas ~ Day 10

Do you have a favorite Christmas show? One that you look forward to every year? I really do LOVE them all, just like Christmas Carols....but... here are my top 5

A Christmas Story

Watching as Ralphie tries to convince his parents, teachers, and Santa that a Red Ryder BB gun really is the perfect gift. The famous line "You'll shoot your eye out kid!" LOL I'm not sure what it is about this show, I just know I could watch it over and over and over and still laugh til I cry each time.


Grinch

I think my favorite more current movie would have to be The Grinch....I have loved the Grinch since I was very young so when they turned it into a movie, it was an instant favorite of mine.





 White Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street and It's a Wonderful Life
The classics
"White Christmas" with Bing Crosby, the original "Miracle on 34th Street" and "It's a Wonderful Life" are movies that I feel the need to watch EVERY year. I love them of course but it's much more than that. These are the movies that I watched with my mom and dad every year growing up. They always make me shed a tear because as I watch them I can feel my parents near and....I really do LOVE these classics! 

No comments: