As I've been meandering through this holiday season, I feel as though I'm looking at it from a different perspective than ever before...I was trying to figure out just why I was feeling this way...It's been a very trying year and money is tight as usual...HOW is it possible for me to feel this way?
Well...as I pondered this question, things started to become clear. It is almost entirely thanks to these two very special little boys.
I am looking at Christmas this year through their eyes and let me tell you, it's AMAZING!! I'm walking around with a bounce in my step and a smile on my face for no reason at all!
I am looking at Christmas this year through their eyes and let me tell you, it's AMAZING!! I'm walking around with a bounce in my step and a smile on my face for no reason at all!
Watching their eyes light up with each little thing they see. The idea that Santa is watching them to make sure they are being good has them a little worried at times but they are both trying very hard to be on their best behavior...With each decoration there is a smile on their faces and a giggle of excitement escapes their lips...I can't help myself, I'm totally giddy over it all!!
MAGIC ??
I THINK YES!!!
If anyone out there is in a bad place in their life right now, I wish you peace, love, joy and happiness.
Life is not an easy road at times but, I truly believe with all of my heart that if you can just hang on for today your tomorrow will be better!!
Please take a moment out of your busy day to do something for someone that may need a little lift. Sometimes something as small as a smile or a kind word can make a difference to someone else!
Love and Light to all!!
Love and Light to all!!

1 comment:
wonderful post!
the kids are so fun and surely filled with magic.
Post a Comment