Happy Christmas Eve!!
Well you KNOW what happens tonight right? WOOT~WOOT!! The big guy is on his way!!
AND
Today is the revival of what I think is the very best tradition EVER!
Hope you are all planning to spread some love and fill yourself with all the Joy of Christmas while you're at it. My heart is so full words can't express just how much love I have felt this Christmas.
I am going to make this short and sweet, because as you know I have a lot of preparations to focus on today and YES I have procrastinated again....LOL...will I ever learn? Probably not, after all, remember I am the QUEEN OF THE MAD RUSH!!
Have a blessed day full of family love!!
Love~Joy~Happiness
to each and every one of you!!

3 comments:
Linda,Barney,Aubrey,Kelly & Carson,
I cant even find words to say how deeply our hearts were touched and filled with joy by your pure love and kindness this Christmas season.
The cookies i drooled over gave your secret away... And all I seem to do is cry like a baby every time I think of all of you. ( good tears)
Thank you so much :)
We sure hope it's okay to stop by this evening to the re-kindling of your Christmas tradition.
Love, Diane
I was hoping you wouldn't notice the cookie thing......LOL..I didn't think about it until Carson pointed out that not only did I list what kinds of cookies I made...I had pictures. I'm certainly not the sharpest tool in the shed.
We had a great time stalking and sneaking about trying to keep you out of the know, even though the other night we just knew you had caught us...we came around the corner and you and Alan walked out the door. We had to whip into the apartments across the street and spy on you hoping you would head straight to bed and the house would get dark..no such luck...We made KelBell run that night..She was terrified!! hahaha If it helped give you even a tiny bit of joy this Christmas we accomplished our goal...and besides now I can hang the beautiful painting that you left for us. Although it was totally unnecessary I FREAKIN' LOVE it!! Thank you so much for it!!
Stopping by this evening would be terrific!!
Merry Christmas!
OMYGOSH!!! I cant believe we almost caught you :) I usually lay down with Jayda bug at about 8. But lately she has been a lively one, so we stay downstairs.. then once she is asleep we go outside and have a full cigarette..lol
I'm glad you got the painting :)
Thank you again!
See you this evening.
Merry Christmas
~Diane
Post a Comment