Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Magic of Christmas ~ Day 22

Well... The day we have been waiting for is almost here!! The anticipation and excitement is building!

Are you feeling it?

I really think it's going to be one of the most magical and wonderful Christmas' EVER!! I have really been enjoying all aspects of this Glorious season and I have some mixed feelings about it coming to an end. 

It will be nice to sit back and relax after all the hustle and bustle but I don't want the warm and fuzzy feelings to end. I have decided that I'm going to work on carrying the spirit of Christmas over to the entire year! I just don't see any reason not to keep on enjoying the wonderful people in my life! 

I just want to tell all of my family how much I LOVE them! I cherish every moment spent with each one and am so glad I have so many beautiful memories because of that time.

Love to all!!

Make a Memory with a loved one today!!

No comments: