Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Magic of Christmas ~ Day 14

Today is a very special day!
HaPpY BiRThDaY KeLLy SuE!!
Kelly is my 2nd born daughter and I think of her as my magical gift from above. I lost my mom 2 months before Kelly was born and I was heartbroken to say the least. I believe my mom brought this special little girl to me in a time of saddness...She was the most magical and precious Christmas gift I have EVER recieved!
She is the world's BEST auntie. Jace and Dylan LOVE their Auntie Kelly so SO much!!


I can't imagine my life without her. I'm so proud of how far she has come. She has faced many demon's and challenges in her life but never gives up. She just keeps plugging along and I have no doubt when she finishes school she will be a cosmetologist that will be in high demand!
She is so talented!!

Here is a little look at her beautiful face and her different looks LOL

She is currently sporting blond hair (my favorite on her) and her natural color
 She is a drop dead gorgeous red head
 Black...UGGH she's still a beauty but I did NOT care for the black hair
 and this was her in the process of going blond

Happy Birthday my sweet girl
Love Yer Guts!!
~Mommy

1 comment:

Dianie said...

Happy Birthday Kelly Sue :)

Love all the looks Kelly does with her hair.
She a a very talented girl and a sweetie!

~Diane