Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Proud Mom

Yesterday was a really fun day. I got off work a little early so I could go to my Kelly's school competition. They had to do a head to toe fantasy make over and the theme was The Circus.
Kelly spent the past several weeks trying to decide what she was going to do. She started out with the Ring Master then a Clown and a Mime...Then all of a sudden her idea changed to
Cotton Candy....GREAT idea!!
She had her cousin Annalie as her model and when all was said and done she took 2nd place!! WOOT WOOT!! Congrats to my Kelly!!
Here are some of the creations

The Lion...1st Place

Cotton Candy (Kelly's Creation) 2nd Place

Ring Master tied for 3rd Place

Swamp Thing  tied for 3rd Place

Mime

Clown

Kelly and Annalie after the competition
I am so proud of my Kell Bell
AWESOME JOB!!

I was sad that we didn't get to have Jace for trick or treating this year but, he did have fun with his daddy. He was a cowboy this year and was so stinkin cute.


 
Dylan was our little Hobo


Aunt Kelly and Aunt Carson dressed up too.
Kelly was a cowgirl and Carson was a Flapper Girl




We had a great time making the rounds.




I do have to tell you about going to Granny's house. While we were there and visiting last night she had an unusual guest that kind of creeped us all out. The Grim Reaper...he came on in, sat on her couch and said NOTHING for the longest time. When asked questions he would nod his head but not speak...LOL after awhile he unmasked himself. It was one of her friends that lives in the condo's.
He really had us all going.




I hope you all had a spooky wonderful time!!




1 comment:

Dianie said...

Congratulations Kelly Sue!!!!
You are so creative and really think outside of the box. Your creative make-up was just simply amazing!!! I am so proud of your accomplishments and definitely know that you have found your place in life :)

The kids are so cute!

Jerold?
lol....spooky, eerie...

~Diane