I have always LOVED snowmen and last year did my tree in them...we have had a star or bow for our tree topper for as long as I can remember and wanted to incorporate the snowman theme this year. I decided I would make my own.
soooo I found some fuzzy yarn, started to crochet and this is what I came up with.
I LOVE IT!!
and I can't wait to put my tree up so we can place him on top.

2 comments:
Linda,
He is as cute as can be!!!
I LOVE his wittle face, so cute!
What is his nose made of?
~Diane
I sculpted it over a rolled up playing card, but the nose was so big, it took up too much of his face so, I'm making another one that's smaller to replace . I used styrofoam balls (6in and 5 in balls)
inside the crocheted head and body so it would be sturdy yet light enough for the tree. It ended up being a bit bigger than I had in mind (about 15 in. tall)
Post a Comment