When I think about the upcoming Holiday season, I always get such a warm and fuzzy feeling. This is my favorite time of year without a doubt. I Love everything about it. Everywhere you go people just seem to be happier and more tolerant.
I will ALWAYS believe!!
My daughters asked me once several years ago how I could believe still...I tried to explain to the that what I believe in is the Spirit of the holiday season. When they were little and times were hard, I always worried that we weren't going to be able to afford presents...Yet...Somehow there was always enough and we were able to come up with a wonderful Christmas that was better than the one before.
You don't have to spend a load of cash to have a beautiful, wonderful, magical Holiday...all you really need is the warmth of a smile, a tender touch and gifts that truly come from the heart. Time spent with family and close friends that surround you with love....Warm cozy snowy nights full of magic!!
OH MY I REALLY LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!
I am grateful today for the magical, wonderful, warm Spirit of the Holiday Season!!
Make this year your best Holiday EVER!!
Sending Love and Light to all!!
I will ALWAYS believe!!
My daughters asked me once several years ago how I could believe still...I tried to explain to the that what I believe in is the Spirit of the holiday season. When they were little and times were hard, I always worried that we weren't going to be able to afford presents...Yet...Somehow there was always enough and we were able to come up with a wonderful Christmas that was better than the one before.
You don't have to spend a load of cash to have a beautiful, wonderful, magical Holiday...all you really need is the warmth of a smile, a tender touch and gifts that truly come from the heart. Time spent with family and close friends that surround you with love....Warm cozy snowy nights full of magic!!
OH MY I REALLY LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!
I am grateful today for the magical, wonderful, warm Spirit of the Holiday Season!!
Make this year your best Holiday EVER!!
Sending Love and Light to all!!
1 comment:
So true.
I believe too..
It does always work out.
Wishing you and your Family warm and cozy Happy days throughout this Holiday Season.
~Diane
Post a Comment