I know....I know...Two posts in one day is a bit excessive...but...well...I have to!
For me, November is a time of reflection...I find myself thinking back and picking out those snippets in time that fill me with gratitude.
This is going to be my 24 days of gratitude
From today until Thanksgiving Day I'm going to share something in my life I am grateful for.
Day 1
It seems appropriate to me to start this with my Parents.
I am so grateful that I had MY parents.
They were both so giving and loving. I could not have asked for anything better. I miss them so very much and even after all this time I find myself shedding a few tears when I start thinking about them but, they are a mixture of tears of Joy and tears of sadness. The memories I have are totally packed with Love and I cherish each and every one of them.
God Bless
No comments:
Post a Comment