I have been through a lot in my life. Some really great moments and some things that I could only describe as a nightmare.
For a long time I didn't really know who the "REAL" me was. I had a bad habit of trying to be who I thought the people around me wanted or needed me to be. I think I lost myself for awhile. Now that I am older I feel that I have a pretty good grip on who I am, what I want and what's important to me.
Who I believe I am
I am a woman with a love for my family that is at the core of everything I do. Material things are not important to me at all. I am not a religious person but have a strong belief in God and I know without a doubt how powerful prayer can be. I think I have a good heart and I try my best to treat others with kindness. I am far from perfect and I have made and still make a lot of mistakes.
Overall, I think I am good person with good values.
What I want and What's important to me
I want to feel loved, wanted and needed by my family
That is the most important thing to me. When I am surrounded by family and close friends I feel like I'm the richest woman alive!!
I am grateful today for each moment in my life. From the great ones to the nightmares. Those precious moments have made me who I am today and I actually like the person I have grown to be.
Love who you are and be grateful for all those moments in your life!!
Love to all!!
1 comment:
I love who you are :)
~Diane
Post a Comment