Gratitude... hmm...Sometimes when you are looking for the things that you're grateful for in your life, things blow up in your face. While I am truly grateful for everything I have mentioned in the past posts, some days you just wish you would of stayed in bed with the covers pulled over your head.
Yesterday was one of those days...I tried to find something to be grateful for as I muddled through the day. Although it has not been easy I came up with something and I think it is fitting, considering the day I had.
I am grateful for Hope.
Hope for happier days, Hope for contentment, Hope for harmony. Hope for smiles and giggles. Hope for future days full of Love.
I have a tremendous amount of hope today
Hopeful Gratitude is my wish for all today.
Have a Lovely day!!
1 comment:
Linda,
I am sorry you had one of those days..
seems like i'm always hanging on to the shirttails of hope..lol
Hope is definitly is something to be grateful for.
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
~Diane
Post a Comment