When I first got married I couldn't wait to start my family. All I ever wanted was to be a mom. I had some problems and had several miscarriages before I finally got to hold my first baby girl in my arms. I have LOVED being a mom! There have been some pretty tough times as my girls have grown and I have made a lot of mistakes but, I hope each one of them knows just how important they are to me.
I have some AWESOME kids!!
They have all grown into beautiful women and I totally enjoy each one of them. They are all Uniquely different and have different strengths and weaknesses. Looking at them through a mother's eyes they are absolutely beautiful inside and out. I am sure I'm a bit biased but that is how I see them.
They have all grown into beautiful women and I totally enjoy each one of them. They are all Uniquely different and have different strengths and weaknesses. Looking at them through a mother's eyes they are absolutely beautiful inside and out. I am sure I'm a bit biased but that is how I see them.
I thank God every day for giving me incredible kids to love!

No comments:
Post a Comment