Saturday, November 12, 2011

24 Days of Gratitude ~ Day 12

Today I am thankful for laughter.
Life is funny and if you sit back to take a deep breath and look around you I am sure you will find something that makes you chuckle, snicker, giggle, or just roll on the ground laughing.

Try it..

I was sitting on the porch enjoying a cup of coffee and the quiet before everyone woke up and the chaos and confusion began. 

When it's quiet like that, my mind seems to wander and sometimes random thoughts or memories just POP in.

I really do LOVE that. 

ANYWAY.... the random memory that popped in unexpectedly was of another time...A friend and myself were driving around in my WAY cool car (a lime green Datsun 510...a square box of a car)

This is not my car, but it looks the same...........LOL


Anyway...We were jabbering about nothing when out of the driveway of a house we were passing a motorcycle blasts out and hits my car. The driver rolled across my hood and landed on the other side...It scared the hell out of me!!!...but...Once we found out he was OK...a little scraped up but fine otherwise, it became hilarious!

Now why after more than 25 years would that pop into my mind?? 

I found myself sitting on my front porch (by myself) laughing so hard I almost peed my pants!

Have a terrific day full of laughter!!

1 comment:

Dianie said...

Well, i found myself reading this and I nearly fell outta my chair and peed my pants, oh wait... I think I really did pee my pants,lol....My gawd.. where did he come from??? I'm sorry, I cant quit laughing!!!

~Diane