Today I am grateful for my 2 wonderful grandsons.
These two little boys bring me such joy and happiness...I could never explain it in words. When they smile it warms my heart, when they laugh it is contagious and I find myself laughing too, when they give me a hug and kiss I get a feeling of love that reaches deep into my soul. When they look at me and tell me they love me I totally melt!!
They are my heart and soul. I just don't know what I ever did without them in my life.
My Jace is 100% all American boy. He is rough and tough and plays hard He loves all sports and seems to have a lot of natural talent but, at the same time he has such a sweet spirit!!
My Dylan is soft and sweet..while he does enjoy playing hard, he also likes to do quiet activities like listening to stories, learning his numbers and letters. He is so sweet!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment