Wednesday, November 9, 2011

24 Days of Gratitude ~ Day 9

I have a question for ya...
Have you ever thought about how living a life of gratitude affects our day to day life? Is it really possible to find something to be grateful for EVERY day?

I am a researcher...when I get something in my head I tend to search out the answers to my questions. Some times I am surprised by what I find and other times I find that I knew the answers all the time. Well, this series of posts is no different. I have been doing a bit of research on the affects of living a life of gratitude. I have found a few interesting facts I'd like to share with you.

What do you think would happen if instead of showing gratitude once a year you made it a daily routine?

You would be rewarded with better health!!

Research has revealed a connection between gratitude and good health. Stress is responsible for 90% of all doctor visits. Can you imagine the costs associated with stress related illnesses? The best medicine for stress is gratitude, it calms our minds and lowers our blood pressure. Gratitude makes us feel optimistic and boosts our immune systems.



Sooo...
Be grateful you don't have everything your heart desires or you wouldn't have anything to look forward to.
Be grateful for the difficult people in your life, they help improve your patience and tolerance.
Be grateful that you don't know EVERYTHING, it gives you a chance to learn.
Be grateful when you experience tough times, it makes it possible for you to appreciate joy and happiness.

Choose to be grateful today and every day!!
Gratitude will fill your heart with contentment
and
IT'S TOTALLY
FREE
in any amount you desire!!

I am choosing to live a life of gratitude, Will join me?
I am starting a Gratitude Journal and every week I am going to write down all that I have to be thankful for that week. Research shows that people that keep a Gratitude Journal on a weekly basis, feel better about their lives , exercise more regularly and report fewer physical illnesses

Wish you all Love, Laughter and happiness today and every day to follow!!
God Bless!!


1 comment:

Dianie said...

well, i'll join the gratitude journal.

I try, I swear i try but sometimes( quite often) the stinkin thinkin pops in.. but I do try..

maybe the journal thing works better and helps.

I think there is an online journal too.. I've seen it but cant remember the name of it???

very nice post.

~Diane