Today as I was getting my hubs off to work, I was thinking about what I would post today, it hit me... I have so much to be thankful for.
I have endured an extremely tough year this year and at times I found myself having a private little pity party. Some days I feel great sorrow when I think about what I have lost this year...I lost relationships with people that I have always held very close to my heart. I think when that happens you have to go through a mourning process even though those lost are alive and well. I have struggled with it for a very long time but am starting to emerge into the acceptance stage now and the sadness and devastation is beginning to ease. I'm sure I will think of them often as I always have but, I can now smile at the good memories and move on through my day. I wish things were different but they aren't and it is what it is...They say time heals all wounds and I do believe it's true.
So....Today I am grateful for acceptance.
Have a glorious day full of acceptance.

No comments:
Post a Comment