Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and it will be my last post for this series. I have been soul searching to try and come up with something extra special for today's post. Well I decided to go with something that has become extra special to me this year.
Today I am grateful for tears.
huh? you may think that being grateful for tears is a bit silly but, to me they are an incredible release of so many different emotions.
I absolutely LOVE a good cry now and then...The relief it gives the heart and soul is absolutely priceless.
I have been on an emotional roller coaster this year and have shed many tears. Tears of joy, tears of sadness, tears of remorse, tears of happiness, Oh my, I could go on forever. I cry at the drop of a hat these days. Songs can trigger it, movies, a phone call, a soft loving touch, a smile from someone dear...It doesn't take much to trigger those tears in me, some commercials even do it to me. My dad would have told me "My badder was right behind my eyeballs" LOL ... See, even the memory of my dad saying something silly like that to me brought tears to my eyes.
My wish for you today is that you may release any pent up emotions you may have and enjoy a
WONDERFUL, REFRESHING, OVERWHELMING, INCREDIBLE CRY!!!
Cry your eyes out!!
Love and Light to all!!
1 comment:
I am!!!
I Love a good cry :)
~Diane
Post a Comment