As this 24 Days of Gratitude series comes to an end I find myself a little relieved but, I also find myself a bit sad to see it end.
Sometimes life gets in the way and it's easy to take all those beautiful blessings for granted. This series of posts has brought gratitude to the front of my mind and has not only lifted my spirits at times but it has helped me realize just how much I have to be grateful for.
Sometimes life gets in the way and it's easy to take all those beautiful blessings for granted. This series of posts has brought gratitude to the front of my mind and has not only lifted my spirits at times but it has helped me realize just how much I have to be grateful for.
Life is a glorious gift that we have been given, we should cherish each and every moment!
I am Grateful to have the life I have. I wouldn't want another.
Things are not always easy and I have had my share of hard times but when I think about the good times I realize just how much I have been blessed!
Things are not always easy and I have had my share of hard times but when I think about the good times I realize just how much I have been blessed!
I hope that my family knows how much I appreciate having them in my life. They are my world, my heart and my soul.
God Bless each and every one of you!!
Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving
full of Love, Laughter, Joy and
GRATITUDE!!
full of Love, Laughter, Joy and
GRATITUDE!!

2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
~Diane
Hi Again it's me the blog stalker :)
I posted earlier but it was quick as I was so short on time and didnt think I would be back to blogger today.
I would like to wish Barney, Linda, Aubrey, kelly, Carson, Dylan & Jace
A wonderful Thanksgiving day :)
I hope it is the best!
Sincerely,
~Diane
Post a Comment