Friday, November 26, 2010

Tomorrow is going to be one of those days

Tomorrow is going to be a tough day. First we have to bury a great friend. It's never easy to lose a loved one and it seems especially hard when they are to young and die suddenly. My sweet hubby has been struggling all week with the shock of losing one of his dearest friends ..
My heart breaks knowing how hard this hit him.
R.I.P Kenny
You will be missed

Immediately following the funeral we are heading to my grandsons 3rd birthday party. There is no better way to ease the pain than to watch our sweet BIG guy light up with excitement over a party just for him!...A smile and a hug from Jace will be just what we need to make us feel better. This morning I was talking to Jace and I told him what a big boy he was....he looked at me and said "Gramma...I'm not a big boy ...I'm Jace" LOL Gosh I LOVE that kid. He ALWAYS makes me smile.

No comments: