Wednesday, November 24, 2010

CONGRATS DIANIE MAC!!!

My SIL is such a talented artist. She creates her sculptures out of clay and odds and ends. Every single one seems to come alive with their own distinct personality. I love looking at her magical pieces.
Last night I got a text from her telling me that one of her ornaments is going to be published in a magazine!! WOOT WOOT!! I am so happy for her!! Congrats Dianie!
Check out her blog and get a look at some of her wonderful magical work

She got me to get my hands in the clay and I must say ....I LOVE IT!
I am far from being an artist like her but, I do have fun. I made this snowman...hmmm at first I couldn't figure out what was wrong with him....he was looking a little evil before I painted him then after he was painted I realized he looks like he is a bit of a pervert....Barney says he looks like the monopoly man. LOL



1 comment:

Dianie said...

ahh Linda, That is so sweet of you!
I am excited!
Hey, He is the cutest snowman ever!!!! I love the character in his face :)

~Hugs
~Diane