Nothing better than a quiet morning spent with my sweetheart. Sipping steaming coffee and talking about nothing. It is one of life's simple pleasures that I cherish. I love being with the love of my life.
When our girls were young we had a hard time finding a quiet moment to just enjoy each others company. We started getting up early and spending that special alone time. I treasured every moment. Now, the girls a grown but we still get up early and enjoy the morning together.
TOGETHER is my favorite place to be.
Have a Wonderful day!
Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins
1 box devil's food cake mix1 can solid pack pumpkin (15 oz)
semi-sweet chocolate chips (this is not in the original recipe, but I sprinkled some in.)
Mix the two ingredients together. Don't add anything else! The mixture will be very thick. Place batter into regular muffin tins (or mini muffin tins) lined with paper, or sprayed with non-stick spray. Back at 400 degrees for 20 minutes 0r 10-12 minutes for the mini. Makes 12 regular or 36 mini muffins.


No comments:
Post a Comment