Today I want to say how thankful I am to be a gramma. I always thought that the day I became a grandmother was the day I would be OLD!! I wasn't in a hurry for that day to come but, when it happened almost three years ago, my life changed in ways I could never have imagined.
These two precious little boys are my pride and joy. They both have this gramma wrapped around their finger and I wouldn't want it any other way! Being gramma is the very best thing in the entire world and I thank God every day for these two precious blessings!! This old woman LOVES BEING GRAMMA!!
These two precious little boys are my pride and joy. They both have this gramma wrapped around their finger and I wouldn't want it any other way! Being gramma is the very best thing in the entire world and I thank God every day for these two precious blessings!! This old woman LOVES BEING GRAMMA!!
Ok Here's a sweet potato recipe that looks soooooo YUMMY I might just have to try it
Sweet Potato Surprise
• 4 sweet potatoes, baked and mashed
• 1 cup sugar
• 1/3 cup margarine, melted
• 1/2 cup milk
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
TOPPING
• 1 cup grated unsweetened coconut, dried or fresh
• 1 cup pecans
• 1 cup brown sugar
• 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/3 cup margarine
Instructions
1. Heat the oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, mix the sweet potatoes, sugar, margarine, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined. Transfer the mixture into a 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the topping ingredients with a pastry cutter or your fingertips until crumbly. Distribute the topping over the sweet potatoes. Then bake the casserole for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Serves 6 to 8.
1 comment:
They are cutie petuties for sure!
Gramma's ROCK!
Well, I guess I can just come here for my Thanksgivin recipes!
"LINDA's one stop blog hop Holiday recipes" :) :) :) !!!
Love ya,
~Diane
Post a Comment