Saturday, November 27, 2010

TODAY IS A VERY SPECIAL DAY!!

Happy 3rd Birthday Jace!!

I can hardly believe that it's been 3 years since I held my very first grandson in my arms. His mommy had some complications and he was forced to come into this world a bit early and was a pretty sick little guy. Born with pneumonia he had to spend 10 days in the hospital before he got to go home with his mommy and daddy. He weighed 7 lbs and was 3 weeks early...Oh my gosh he would have been a big boy had he gone full term!!
He has had Gramma wrapped around his finger from day one! I love him so very much, I don't know what I ever did before he was in my life.

Watching him grow has given me so much joy! I can't even begin to express the impact this little boy has made in my life. He is all boy, rough and tough no doubt about that but, he has one of the most sweet and tender hearts I have ever seen.

Her is a little peek of his first 3 years













1 comment:

Dianie said...

Happy Birthday Little Jace, you sweet boy!
Love you granny Linda ;)

~Diane