Saturday my hubby and I went on a road trip. We love spending time together talking about work, family, nothing and everything. He is always so very sweet and supportive of every little thing I do and this blog is no different. He reads every single post and is always full of compliments. Today he told me that he loves my blog and the fact that I pour my heart into each post.
He always makes me smile
We also talked about different ideas for future posts and he even offered to help me in any way he could. He asked me what kinds of blogs I enjoy and when I thought about it I realized that I love so many different types. Lately I've been pulled towards blogs that tell of personal struggles, how differently the stress of these struggles have affected them and how they handled that stress. He told me that maybe I needed to post something about it.
I don't know why I am being drawn to these blogs but I have been having such strong feelings that there is something that I need to learn from them. I have no choice but to follow these feelings that reside deep in my heart. I am not psychic, but every time I've had strong feelings like this, there has been some purpose that reveals itself to me at a later time. Knowing this leaves me with a bit of an uneasy feeling.
I have had my share of struggles in this life but there are so many that have gone or are currently going through much worse than I could even begin to imagine. I thought I would do some research and see if I can find some ideas for coping.
Sending Love and Light out to all!!
Have a lovely day!
I have had my share of struggles in this life but there are so many that have gone or are currently going through much worse than I could even begin to imagine. I thought I would do some research and see if I can find some ideas for coping.
Sending Love and Light out to all!!
Have a lovely day!
1 comment:
I think so :)
I love ALL of your posts. and I really admirer your writing skills.
I always leave taking something very positive when I have read your posts :)
follow your heart and inner feelings :)
~Diane
Post a Comment