Monday, February 13, 2012

For the LOVE ~ DAY 13

Have you found 'THE ONE'?
Are you still out in the world searching for them?
 Have you given up on the subject?

I am by no means an expert in this area, but like most people, I do have my opinions and thoughts on this subject. I thought today I would share them with you.

How many times have you met someone who touched your heart and you have asked, "Is this person, 'The One'?"  That person who would be a life partner, always there with unconditional love, compassion and understanding. The One to share your journey, through all of its detours, and to support your decisions as you grow.

When you find 'The One', you do not have to ask, You will know.

You won't find 'The One' until you find yourself, by healing and creating balance.  They will usually be your polar opposite, they will be the balance aspect of your soul and make you feel complete. Don't rush it, don't look for it. Live your life. Embrace the moment. Be kind and caring. Enjoy the wonderful people around you.

Starting out as friends creates a special bond between two people. That bond is trust, honesty and compassion. You will find that they always have your back. True friends don't set out to hurt you or manipulate you. They are your safe-keepers. They keep your secrets and hold your dreams locked inside their hearts. True love begins to form when the friend becomes something more than a friend, this will knock out any competition. Their presence envelopes your soul. Everything is consumed by their ultimate love.  It is rooted in the ground, the friendship foundation is rock solid, withstanding all temptations. This love fights for success.

When life challenges the relationship and it appears doomed to fail, this love stands up, it tells you ~ I'm here, I won't fail you, I'm never giving up on you. I'm here for the long haul. When you get sick, I'll be right by your side. When it feels like everyone in your life is slowly slipping away, that true love will embrace you and keep you safe.

True love means sacrificing your own desires for another. Love holds no wrongs. It does not count the misgivings, nor does it tally up every hurt or pain that is inflicted.

Love withstands the test of time, and finding that true love which lasts a lifetime makes all the difference.  Love never fails us. Finding that one true love is the most enriching, blessing anyone could ever receive.

Be patient it WILL happen!

Have a glorious day!