Please send some prayers and good thoughts to my daughter Aubrey, my (might as well be) son in law Nick and my sweet little grandson Dylan. Their weekend started out bad when Aubrey had a TV fall on her foot Friday night. She broke a toe and cut her foot open. it's ugly and she is now hobbling around. They went to do a little shopping today and out of nowhere Dylan became violently ill. he began throwing up and became extremely weak and lethargic. He couldn't even hold his head up. They got him in the car and off they went to the ER again. They have done some blood work and have placed an IV. I am still waiting to hear what the blood tests show. Being so far away is horrible. I need to see my sweet boy up close and personal SOON! I am so thankful that Nick is such a great guy! He takes such good care of them!
Just look how pitiful he looks! I did get to talk to him for just a minute. He told me the doctor was going to fix him right up. LOL GOSH I miss him!

2 comments:
Oh no!!! I'm sorry to hear about their bad time :( Poor little guy looks so miserable, we will be praying for them and him to start feeling better really soon!!!
OMGOSH!!!! I hope the little guy gets feeling better!!!
I will say a prayer :)
Hugs,
~Diane
Post a Comment