Well, We have this sweet little dog named Tia. She tried so hard to make our cat her best friend but the cat just would NOT cooperate. So when my daughter Carson came to me and her dad and asked us if it would be OK for her to get my grandson a bigger dog that he could play with, We gave it some serious thought. 2 dogs and a cat? I wasn't sure I wanted to take care of that many animals. She assured us that her and Jace would take care of the dog. We agreed but had to approve of the dog before she got one.
She started looking immediately and came across one she just knew her dad would love. He said OK and even made the call so he could ask a few questions. She is a Rottweiler named Bentlee and is somewhere between 6 months and a year old. She is a rescue dog so we don't know her exact age. Carson and I made the trip to spend a little time and see if she was the one.....She definitely was!! Jace fell in love with her, soooo we brought her home. Tia is still the queen and Bentlee lets her jump all over her..I can see they are going to best friends!
She is so calm and sweet and loving!! She listens really well, has all her shots and is already housebroken!! WOOT WOOT!!
Welcome Home Bentlee!!



2 comments:
Oh my I cant wait to meet baylee or is it Bentlee? What ever her name is.. i just want to hug her and kiss her :)
Looks like jace is in Puppy Dog heaven!
LOL It's Bentlee. They had 2 and the other one was named Bailee. I fixed my post now....Bentlee's name was actually Faith but Carson changed it...I'm having a hard time getting it right.
Post a Comment