Although this post is not part of my "For the Love" series, I wanted to make sure to thank everyone that came over to help myself and my daughter Carson celebrate our birthdays with a Sunday brunch yesterday.
It turned out so nice and as always, the time I get to spend with family is ALWAYS cherished.
Mom in law Carolyn, sisters Shelly and Kari, Sis in law Diane and her terrific hubby Alan, my sweet niece Tiffanie and her darling little angel Jayda and Carson's best friend Searra. OHH and of course the love of my life Barney, and 3 out of our 4 kiddies Brenden, Kelly and Carson (my baby who will be 23 years old tomorrow)
Sure did miss Aubrey, Nick, Jace and Dylan!
What a wonderful day full of great family, friends and good food. My 3 favorite "F" words!!
Thanks for sharing this Memory and the Love!! I love all of you with all my heart!!
1 comment:
Thanks so much for inviting us..and Tiff too..lol ;)
It was wonderful fun, and my golly the food was supurb!
I hadnt seen Shelly or Kari for the longest time. It was good to have a chance to talk a bit.
~Diane
Post a Comment