Friday, February 3, 2012

For the LOVE ~ DAY 3

This special guy right here is the love of my life!
We have been married for almost 29 years and our love just keeps growing deeper with each day!

I can't imagine going one day without seeing his smile, hearing him laugh, getting that good morning kiss or that kiss goodnight...Feeling his strong arms around me when he gives me those warm hugs lets me feel his protective love surround me.
There is no one that I would rather sit with, talk to, laugh with or just be with!!
You are my best friend Barney!!
Words could never describe just how deeply I love you!

Once in awhile in an ordinary life, Love grants you a fairy tale!
YOU ARE MY FAIRY TALE SWEETHEART!!

Have a wondrous day!


1 comment:

Dianie said...

Happy Birthday Linda!

He is a sweetheart.

I cant believe how time has flown by... You two love birds will be celebrating your 30th befor you know it. WOW!!! That is a beautiful thing :)