WOOT ~WOOT
Look what I can do!!
LOL
Well Look what I tried to do anyway
I have been working on a few projects and have found that with the little creative talent that I have, I was still able to make a few things the were EASY PEASY and I don't think they turned out half bad.....LOL
These candy boxes were a fun and easy project but I am NOT a painter and struggled with that a bit. Over all I am pretty happy with how they turned out but I am kinda thinking GLITTER. Haven't decided yet though.
My Sis~in~Law and I went to the local thrift store and I found a few treasures. I had seen some Apothecary Jars someone had made. I LoVeD them soooo, I was on the look out for something that I could do that was similar. SCORE!!
I found these glass jars and candle sticks
AND~~~
I of course LoVe~LoVe~LoVe them!
Now I just need to decide what to put in them
I am also toying with the idea of having a vinyl Letter made and so I can Monogram them. I was thinking that might add a little sumthin~sumthin to them.




4 comments:
WOW! I LOVE IT ALL! Linda's Got her creative GROOVE ON!!!!!!
The boxes are as cute as can be.
The jars are to die for
and that matchbox car caddy is brilliant. I think I'll have to make one for my Kasen for Christmas next year :)
Hope you've been drinkin pop!
Love ya,
~Diane
I might have to come to your house every time you get bored and want to make something. Maybe I can come home with sumpin too.
Auntie, I might just have to buy one of those match box car caddy's from you!! Kasen would enjoy one..
THANK YOU FOR THIS FABULOUS IDEA!!!!I LOVE them and know what I'll be doing soon!!
blessings,flora
Post a Comment