Friday, January 1, 2010

~~ Welcoming the New Year ~~

Another year has come and gone. Many life changing events happened in the past year. As we grow older and we move through the different phases of life there are years that really stand out in our minds eye. 2009 will be one of those years for me. I entered a new phase in my life. It was such a hard adjustment for me to go from a house bursting at the seams to an empty nest. All my girls moved out within a couple of months. I didn't really know what to do with all my quiet time and found myself wandering around feeling kind of lost. Slowly I was able to find things to fill my time and, actually start enjoying the quiet companionship of my dear husband. I LOVE that guy so damn much! He is my constant in this crazy world we all live in. I can't imagine my life without him by my side. I am excited to start this new year with a slightly different outlook than I have had in the past. I have so much to be thankful for and I treasure all my family and friends more with each passing day! LoVe you all and hope every single one of you have the greatest new year EVER!!!

1 comment:

Dianie said...

Linda Sue, Oh how I love you ! :)

You have had many,many changes handed to you all at once. However, you have been an inspiration to me as you have been so strong and have made new traditions,changes and new phase of your life beautiful. I am so grateful that you are a part of my life and I yours.. you are my sister and my best friend :)
Hugs and wishes for a spectacular New Year!

Love yer guts too!

~Dianie