Friday, January 22, 2010

Kelly will be finished with school next Friday!!! I am so proud of her!
CoNGrAtS KeLL BeLL!!!

My Favorite little men in the whole world!
Aubrey, Nick and Dylan got all moved last weekend. This is Dylan's new room~~He even got the crib turned into a big boy bed~~He was testing it out~~He's growing up way to fast!!

Jace looking a bit serious

Our sweet little Ham!! How cute is that!! Love that Dillybop!

We spent the morning with My sis~in~law Diane yesterday~~Jace LoVeS her puppies Lizzy and Tessa. When Tessa went and laid at the top of the stairs Jace just HAD to lay there next to her! What a a Little Cutie~Pie LOVE this kid!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious are they.. :) Is Kelly having a graduation of some sort? If so, let me know! I'd love to attend.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add how very proud of her I am!! :)