~ CRaFt DaY aT DiAnIeS ~
What a fun day but of course it's always fun hangin with my sis~in~law and best friend.
We had been planning this craft day for awhile, and I had been counting the days. I love doing crafty things with Sweet Diane. Watching her work on creative projects and seeing her ideas come to life is incredible. If you haven't seen her beautiful creations you should definitely pop over and visit her blog http://dianiemacdesigns.blogspot.com/ it is such a magical place.
Anyways...back to our SuPeR FaNTaBuLouS craft day. She had found a cute Martha Stuart idea. We decided to make these cute little creatures for our grand kids. We won't be able to finish these cuties until Tuesday I will post more Pictures when they are finished.
Can you tell what we're making?.....If not, I guess you'll just have to wait and see~~

Hmmm...I wonder what Martha would do with these goodies?

Barney went with and, was just sooooooooo excited about it!! LOL...He's so sweet to come with me and when the fun just got too much for him he snuck downstairs and took a little nap.

I couldn't wait to stick my hand into this stuff

Did you figure it out?
They are going to be so Dang cute!!
5 comments:
Ah Linda, It was a Fun Ma*Gi*CaL Day!
They are drying quite nicely, I think they will be ready to finish on Tuesday! Cant Wait :)
Piggy Banks???
Hi Linda, this is Linda! Aren't we just a bunch of wonderful ladies. I often think we should start an Association of Lindas.
Thanks for coming by my blog. I see you are just starting out, so I'll sign on as a follower to help you out. Will check Diane's blog, too.
Oh, love the background for your blog.
Piggy Banks, Your are making piggy banks. How adorable. We made them a few yearsa go with our cub scouts. We glued glass pebbles ofr the feet (not an easy task) and used felt for the ears and nose. I think Yours will be much better. :)
Hey thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.
www.theheartofwords.blogspot.com
my other site:
www.associatedcontent.com/tess1960
thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway... Good Luck
Funny post. looks like piggy banks to me also... what FUN!
LOL, you crack me up. Those piggies are gonna be adorable!
Post a Comment