I have been wandering around Blog world the past few days. Looking for blogs that touch some deep creative part of my heart. I have always been amazed at how creative people can be and dreamed of finding my little niche in the creative world. Something that suits someone with very little artistic talent but a desire to make beautiful things.
I have found so many blogs that are very inspiring and are full of great yet simple ideas. Before I knew it I had started following quite a few of them. I have some new and great ideas that I am going to try my hand at this year and am already getting excited for Christmas! My homemade Christmas this year was so magical and I am determined to do this every year! I want to thank the Creative Blogging World for being such an inspiration!
1 comment:
I think you have great artistic talent.......It is amazing how talented some people are on the internet.....I find my self looking at other peoples art and less time creating my own.....:)
Post a Comment