I am such a scardy cat when it come to driving in all this white stuff!! They sent me to Salt Lake today for work soooooooo OF COURSE it is going to snow. I am really ready for SpRinG!!!
It wasn't to bad this morning getting here but I just know my trip home will be ugly! I will be having my panic attacks all day thinking about going home now. I don't know what I'm thinking living in the state with
"The Greatest Snow on Earth"
It beautiful as long as I can stay home all snuggled up but driving in it........ HATE IT!!
4 comments:
It's so weird to see all that snow.. And even weirder to think that just a few days ago me and dylan were swimming in the sunshine in the middle of January. But I do miss the snow...
you are just MEAN Aub....LOL..and LUCKY
Fabulous photo! Thank you for stopping by my blog so that I could meet you.
So pretty . . . . as long as you're safe and snug inside! Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit, and good luck in my giveaway! Hugs, Terri
Post a Comment