Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Project

While Barney watched Football I decided I wanted to make SOMETHING~~~ANYTHING...I am not a big football fan. I rummaged around looking for something I could do. hmmm...... what to do, what to do.
I came across a dishtowel I had planned on turning into an angel...hmmmm.. I didn't think that would keep me occupied long enough.
The light bulb flashed on and I started rummaging a little more and found some other fabric that matched the dish towel.
This is what I had
I just started sewing not really knowing how this would turn out. I have never made a tote bag or any other kind of bag for that matter.
It's not to bad for my first try at this sort of thing.
This is the front
and the back It's lined and has a small pocket inside as well as the 2 big pockets on the front.

3 comments:

Dianie said...

Freakin Awesome Linda! You are a creating Machine :) I love the bag :)

~Diane

Doran & Jody said...

So cute! Wish my brain could come up with something like that.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Linda.... I love it!! You can drop it off at my house anytime ;)