Aubrey and Dylan will be here June 5th...I am so very excited to see them!! I have really been missing them!
Jace has been riding the bike we got him for Easter nonstop...Once he felt comfortable with it he started trying wheelies
It didn't take long after perfecting that little trick that he started pleading with us to take the training wheels off...I didn't want to but we finally gave in...Saturday evening they came off. He did very well as long as someone got him going. By Sunday afternoon after MANY tip overs and a few run ins with the tree, he was a speed demon cruizing around on that bike with no help. Oh my, this little man is fearless.
He went to spend the day with his daddy yesterday and I'm sure he was anxious to show him his new accomplishment. He had a big crash while with him and is now sporting a bit of road rash on his elbow, knee and, as he put it his peck...he also has a little bruise on his cheek...Poor baby!
He is so tough, he informed me that it was really no big deal and that, that is how people learn to do awesome stuff...LOL.
He went to spend the day with his daddy yesterday and I'm sure he was anxious to show him his new accomplishment. He had a big crash while with him and is now sporting a bit of road rash on his elbow, knee and, as he put it his peck...he also has a little bruise on his cheek...Poor baby!
He is so tough, he informed me that it was really no big deal and that, that is how people learn to do awesome stuff...LOL.
Oh how I love him!!
Carson was finally able to buy herself a reliable car. Her little red car was not in the best of shape. She picked up her cute little Jeep Liberty yesterday and is totally loving it!!
I must say, it is pretty cute
My little KellBell is still plugging away at school. She has such a great talent with hair. She truly does an amazing job!! I can't wait til she is finished and out there making money doing what she loves!!



1 comment:
OUWEEE! looks like the road rash stings a little. But, the lil' guy has a winning attitude :)
Carsons new ride is SWEEET!!!!
Kellbell, keep plugging away, your work is amazing :)
Love,
Aunt Diane
Post a Comment