Do you truly appreciate all the things your mother does for you?
I am sure I didn't appreciate my mom like I should have as I was growing up and even as an adult. Thinking back I am ashamed to admit that there were things my mom did to help me that I actually EXPECTED and looked at as her "job" as a mother. Now, after having to live without her for almost 25 years I have come to realize just how much appreciation my sweet, selfless mother should have received from me but didn't. She didn't expect anything in return for all the help she gave to her children, not even our appreciation.... Oh how I regret my behavior now that it's too late to change.
I know my mom knew how much I loved her but I'm pretty sure she never knew just how grateful I am for all those little things she did to help me. I think I gave her thank you here and there but not like I should have.
I wish I could have just one more hour with her to tell her everything that's in my heart after living without her for so long. How much I appreciate all that she did for me. You always think you have time...YOU DON"T! My mom passed away so suddenly and unexpectedly. You just never know when that day will be. Spend as much time as you can loving and appreciating your mother.
Thinking of you my sweet momma and
missing you so very much.
I hope those of you who are lucky enough to still have your mothers here with you hug them a little tighter EVERY day possible, tell them how grateful you are to have them and show them the love and respect that they deserve!
1 comment:
I dont think I tell my mom enough how much I appreciate her.
Mom's are simply amazing beings.
Hugs,
~Diane
Post a Comment