Thursday, May 10, 2012

Celebration of Motherhood ~ Day 10

This is just a random memory that popped into my head while I was thinking about what to post for today's celebration of motherhood.

My mom was a great lady that was always quick to volunteer to drag me and my friends around when I was a teen. She would take us dragging main, roller skating, or anything else we had the urge to do.

 I worked at Peach City as a car hop at the time and all of us working on this particular night decided we wanted to go toilet papering after work. We were all to young to drive so I called my mom. I asked her if she would take us. She giggled and said she would LOVE to!! She picked us all up after we closed and off we went. It was so fun...we chose to do my bosses house which we all felt he DESERVED...LOL
She waited in the truck up the street and we crept down the road and got to work on his house. He came out and started yelling at us we ran as fast as we could and jumped in the back of the old pick up. We were all sure he knew who we were but he didn't!! WHEW!

She was the coolest mom in town as far as me and my friends were concerned.


1 comment:

Dianie said...

lol, that is funny!

Your mom was a warm person.

I dont think I ever saw her without wearing a smile.

Love,
Diane