Have you ever had something happen in your life that made you take notice of just how precious life is? Last night I had just such an occurrence happen. I do believe with all my heart that there are angel's among us that watch over us.
Yesterday when I got home from work I got me an ice cold glass of sweet tea and headed to the porch to wait for my honeypot to get home. I called to see where he was, he said he had just passed the North Ogden. About 20 minutes after we ended our call he called again. He told me he probably wouldn't be home for awhile..He then told me what had happened. H
e dozed off and went off the road, when he tried to get it back on the road he ended up being shot across the freeway through a fence and into a ditch. They did have to call a tow truck to pull him out but there is very little damage to the car.
When I think about what the outcome could have been, I shudder. So many different scenario's went through my mind. He could have hit those wires that they have put up in the median...He could have easily flipped the car...There could have been another car involved....so many things that could have easily happened.
Barney was soooo freakin' lucky. He drives from Brigham to Lehi for work every day (about 100 miles each way). I'm so thankful that he made it home. I wish he didn't have to drive so far every day. I have no doubt his angels were there with him, keeping him out of harms way.
I hope you will remember to appreciate those precious loved ones a bit more. Make sure they know how important they are to you. You never know what tomorrow will bring
1 comment:
WTH!!!!
jeez it makes me shutter to even think about it. i am so glad barney is okay.
thank heavens for the Angels.
Post a Comment