Happy Birthday Dianie!!
Today is my sister Dianie's birthday!
I couldn't let the day go by without letting you know how much I love yer guts!! I don't know what I would do without your friendship. You have been there beside me, in good times and bad for most of my life. Thank you for everything you do for me!!
I'm sorry I didn't get to see you and give you a birthday hug!! I hope you had a fabulous day!

1 comment:
O' you sweet sis :) Thank you so much!!
I did have a very good day. I got to spend the morning helping Tony paint his living room. That was a wonderful gift, as we dont really get to spend that much "quality" time together. We had a great time.
Then Alan and I were in and out doing fun lil' things followed by a LONGGGGG nap, lol... Then more, in and out, here and there stuff.
Oh, I got Kellbell some freakin extention hair.. Manda spotted it, so we got it for Kelly. Manda said, it's like 75 buckaroonies at the beauty supply.. anyhows we got it for her :)
Love ur guts too!!!!
~Diane
Post a Comment