To my other mother, Carolyn,
I love and respect you as a woman and a mother. You have an incredible mind and soul which you've so generously shared with me. I am honored and awed when I think of how you welcomed me into your heart and family so lovingly almost 29 years ago. I have been blessed to be part of your family. I know that there have been ups and downs over the years and I hope you will accept my apologies for anything I may have done in the past to cause you any pain. I believe we are in a great place in our relationship today. I enjoy every second that I get to spend with you.
I want to let you know how grateful I am for the wonderful son you brought into this world so many years ago. God trusted you with this sweet child of his and you did not let him down. You gave all your love to that sweet little baby. As time passed and he grew you helped this blue eyed toddler become a loving, yet mischievous little boy who was so full of life. As he grew from child to teenager you were there to oversee every step, allowing him to find his own way, letting him stumble knowing that you would be there with a loving heart when he needed it. Now that teenager is a grown man with grown children of his own. Know that you should be proud. You planted the seed of love so many years ago in your son and I am reaping the rewards.
Thank you again for this sweet blue eyed man I call my husband, without you, our happiness would not be possible.
I am so glad I have you in my life, I love you and hope you have a fabulous Mother's Day!!
Your daughter in law,
Linda
New Upcycle Ideas 846
-
[image: embroidery hoop pumpkins]Visit 20+ New Upcycle Ideas 846 –
Embroidery hoop pumpkins, DIY mummy, back to school stool, plus more unique
repurposed...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment