Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekend with Jace

It's Marco's Birthday today!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
We thought it would be nice to take Jace for the weekend for Carson and Marco so they could celebrate . Hmm I think it was a great idea I got to spend the weekend with my sweet little Jace. We picked him up Friday evening and just took him home today.
He is so full of personality, there was not a dull moment the whole time. He jabbers away constantly. I can tell he knows exactly what he's saying and I can't wait until I know too. He does say quite a few words that you can understand like "cookie, cracker, bottle, bye-bye, mommy, daddy,puppy, papa, mama, yes, no no, thank you" I'm sure there are more but that's quite a list for a one year old. What a smart grandson I have. We took him to Mickey-D's for lunch yesterday and let him play. He loved it!! Then we came home and after a great nap, we played and played. I enjoyed having him soooo much. Thanks for letting me have him Carson and Marco I loved it!!!

No comments: